Speaker: Bruce Lee of Bruce Lee Retention and Productivity Training
Stress is a killer— to you and to employee engagement, empowerment, productivity, morale and a sense of
accomplishment. When your self-esteem goes down, and your reputation and the work you do is threatened,
how you handle it can be a serious blow to your career. If you are constantly overwhelmed, you are not as
productive as you should be. Your performance suffers and the ability to lead people and projects takes a hit.
As demands on you and your time continue to increase, so does the level of stress, unless you have a plan
in place to handle it. When you are expected to accomplish more with less, take on increased duties and
responsibilities, make tough decisions you need confidence – that you can handle it all. Even worse, when
your stress rubs off on your employees, no one is operating at peak performance, and they will generate a
The sources of stress are endless and it is critical that you learn to recognize, manage and mitigate the
negative effects of what stresses you. This is being proactive and taking steps to eliminate the stressors
you can—and dealing with the stress you can’t.
In this powerful webinar, productivity coach and speaker Bruce Lee is going to show you how to de-stress
yourself and your environment and grow your career. During this session, he will discuss:
- Stress: The good, the bad and the downright ugly
- The issues that are causing you to stress out and stay that way
- Identifying and managing your biggest stressors at work
- How to get swagger and grow your reputation
- Time management tactics to take back control of your day
- How the right communication at the right time can reduce your stress
- Creating a stress-less work environment
- The keys to overcoming stress—and hit your goals
- And more!