Join the Mississippi Rural Health Association for this dynamic, high impact, innovative, practical education series designed to achieve breakthrough sustainable improvements in your HCAHPS patient experience survey scores.
This series consists of 12 individual, 1 hour webinars held on Tuesdays at noon (CST). The dates for each webinar in the series is below.
Each webinar in the series will focus on one HCAHPS domain and is crafted to provide participants with a step by step actionable blueprint to sustainably improve their patient experience scores.
The content has been designed to provide an engaging, educational, how-to roadmap that will captivate the imagination of attendees to successfully drive positive behavioral change at every level.
Each webinar includes a downloadable Learning Guide that features priority best practice tools, LEAN friendly SOP checklists, and critical implementation skills.
To register for the series, click here: www.webinars.customlearning.com/join/MRHA13
If your specific registration code is not automatically placed in it, use this: MRHA13
1. The C-Suite Role in HCAHPS Transformation - September 17, 2019
2. Quiet at Night - October 15, 2019
3. Cleanliness of Patient Rooms - November 12, 2019
4. Communication about Medicines - December 17, 2019
5. Communication with Doctors - January 14, 2020
6. Communication with Nurses - February 18, 2020
7. Discharge Information - March 17, 2020
8. Pain Control - April 21, 2020
9. Responsiveness of Staff - May 19, 2020
10. Transition of Care - June 16, 2019
11. Overall Rating - July 21, 2020
12. Willingness to Recommend - August 18, 2020
13. Bonus Webinar: Applied Inspiration - September 22, 2020